马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?FreeOZ用户注册

x
工作面试不亚于一场战役,不说成败在此一举,至少也是找工中很关键的一环。

“不打无准备的仗。”
虽然真正的准备是多年的积累,但“试”(job interview) 到临头,枪还是要磨一磨的。
临阵磨枪,不快也光。

只有做了充分的准备(即使问到的问题和准备过的有很大出入),临场发挥时才能轻松自然。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
目  录

(需要查看的同学请使用电梯直达目的楼层,楼也不太高,我就不贴链接了)

MICHELLE07分享的面试情景对话(转载)

2楼   对应聘公司和职位的初步了解
3楼   模拟面试第一部分:关于教育、工作经历、取得的成就
4楼   模拟面试第二部分:为何胜任这份工作
5楼   模拟面试第三部分:关于优缺点
6楼   模拟面试第四部分:向招聘方提问(工资待遇方面)
7楼   模拟面试第五部分:向招聘方提问(员工和工作时间)
8楼   模拟面试第六部分:关于何时进一步联系,告别

@yping88 分享的找工英语(原创)

16楼       一封经典得体的辞职信样本
17楼        为什么离开原来的公司
19楼        受到不公正待遇时如何处理
27-31楼   我们为什么要雇佣你
40-41楼   谈谈你的弱点
42楼        如何面对工作中的压力
43楼        如果应聘成功,你能做什么贡献
44楼        如果应聘失败,你怎么做

@EmilyS 分享的情景模拟面试英语(原创)

34楼   背景介绍(附招聘要求、职位描述)
47楼    面试的开始和一些主要问题的回答

@wuyeqw 的精华帖

最全的英文面试问题加答案

评分

参与人数 12威望 +600 收起 理由
MillerYang + 50 精品文章
welshzh + 50 你太有才了!
妞爸 + 50 你太有才了!
青冥揽日 + 50 你太有才了!
wangbo + 50 很给力!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

2#
 楼主| 发表于 1-9-2013 13:20:04 | 只看该作者

Job Interview (1)

本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 1-9-2013 17:16 编辑

面试前和朋友的闲聊,关于对应聘公司和职位的了解,以及为什么申请这份工作,要避免说是冲着待遇去的。

A: Okay, so let’s go over everything one more time. I really want you to get this job!

B: I know! It’s an amazing growth opportunity! They’re true industry leaders, and it would be so interesting to be part of an organization that is the undisputed (毫无疑问的)leader in business process platform development.

A: So, let’s see, you did your research on the company, right?

B: Well, I visited their website and read up on what they do. They’re an IT service company that offers comprehensive business solutions for large corporations. They provide services such as CRM(客户关系管理) development, and they also offer custom designed applications.

A: So what would your role in the company?

B: Well, the position is for an account manager. That basically means that I would be the link between our and our development team.

A: Sounds good, and so, why do you want to work with them?

B: Well, as I said they’re the industry leaders, they have a really great growth strategy, amazing development opportunities for employees, and it seems like they have strong corporate governance.
They’re all about helping companies grow and unleashing(释放,激发) potential. I guess their core values and mission really resonated(有意义的) with me. Oh, and they offer six weeks’ vacation, stock options and bonuses... I’m totally going to cash in on that.

A: You idiot! Don’t say that! Do you want this job, or not?

评分

参与人数 4威望 +200 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!
摄郎 + 50 赞一个!
飞飞 + 50 精品文章
tropiccat + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 1-9-2013 13:33:37 | 只看该作者

Job Interview (2)

本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 1-9-2013 17:28 编辑

面试的开始,关于教育、工作经历和曾经做出的贡献。

A: Thanks for coming in today, did you have any trouble finding us? Please take a seat.

B: Thank you.

A: So, let’s get started; tell me a bit about your educational background.

B: Sure! Well, I graduated with honors from Chesterton University with a major in Business Administration,
with a specialization in Information Management, and I minored in psychology. I chose this course of study for two reasons: I wanted to gain some practical, marketable skills, which the information management track provided, and I also feel that interpersonal skills are essential for professional success, hence the minor(辅修) in psychology.

A: Interesting. And, your postgraduate studies?

B: Well, I am really passionate about consumer behavior, so I pursued a master’s in that area. I also strive to keep my professional skills current, so I continuously attend seminars and conferences related management and customer service.

A: Very good. Now, tell me a little bit about your work experience. I see here that you previously worked at Oracle.

B: Yeah, I worked as their customer support manager, which brought me a breadth(广泛) of experience in both client care, and process management. I supervised and coordinated the customer support team as well as implemented new strategies to achieve better customer satisfaction.

A: Interesting...

B: Yes, in this position I was able to make some pretty significant contributions to the overall success of the company. With the different initiatives that we implemented, we lowered our churn rate to about five percent, which had a direct impact on revenue.

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!
yping88 + 50 Convincing enough to be hired!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 1-9-2013 16:42:01 | 只看该作者

Job Interview (3)

本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 1-9-2013 17:18 编辑

面试的后半部分,关于雇主为什么要雇佣你(你的优点和匹配度)、有什么缺点

A: Very good. Now, I have a couple of final questions.

B: I hope they’re not too hard!

A: Well, why should we hire you?

B: I think that I would be a perfect fit in this company. I have a unique combination of strong technical
acumen(敏锐), and outstanding soft skills; you know, I excel at building strong, long-term customer relationships. For example, when I headed the customer support department in my previous company, our team solved about seventy percent of our customers’ problems. I decided that we needed better information and technical preparation on our products, so after I implemented a series of training sessions in coordination with our technical department, we were able to solve ninety percent of our customers’ issues. Given the opportunity, I could bring this kind of success to this company.

A: Impressive! So, what would you consider to be your greatest weakness?

B: To be honest, I struggle with organization and time management. Punctuality(准时) has never been a strength of mine. I find it hard to organize my time efficiently. I have actually addressed this weaknessrecently,by attending a workshop on efficient time management. It helped me a lot, by providing me with great insights on how to get organized and use my time efficiently, so I think I’m getting better now.

A: Great... Well, let me tell you that I am very pleased with this interview. We are short-listing
our candidates this week, and next week we will inform our short listed candidates of the day and
time for a second interview with our CEO.

B: Great, thanks a lot! I hope to hear from you! Good bye.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 1-9-2013 16:57:06 | 只看该作者

Job Interview (4)

本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 1-9-2013 17:19 编辑

还是关于怎么说弱项、短处

Mr Parsons: Okay Rebecca, well I think you’ve given me a clear impression of your positive qualities, but let’s talk a little bit about your weaknesses.

Rebecca: Okay, well it’s always more difficult to describe them isn’t it?

Mr Parsons: Definitely, but if you had to pinpoint(精确定位) one weakness what would it be?

Rebecca: Well as I mentioned before, I do tend to get frustrated if I don’t see progress in my work or career. I suppose I’m quite a restless character. My father always taught me to be a high achiever so.

Mr Parsons: So would you say if things don’t go your way at work it could easily get you down?

Rebecca: Well, in a way yes. But I must say that even if I’m not completely happy in my work I always give 110% I would never shirk(逃避) my responsibilities. I suppose sometimes I expect too much too soon.

Mr Parsons: Well, you know journalism is a highly competitive world, so you do need to keep pushing yourself it’s true. Okay, well lets move on to talk about the job position here shall we?

Rebecca: Yes please.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 1-9-2013 17:01:13 | 只看该作者

Job Interview (5)

本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 1-9-2013 17:22 编辑

向招聘方提问题:工资待遇方面

Mr. Parsons: Okay, well I’m sure you have a number of questions to ask me regarding the position.

Rebecca: Yes, well Miss Childs did give me an overview of the position over the phone, but there were some
details I’d like to clarify.

Mr. Parsons: Well feel free to ask me anything,and I’ll try to fill in the details.

Rebecca: Could I first ask about the remuneration(薪酬) package?

Mr. Parsons: Yes of course. That’s quite an important point isn’t it? As a junior sub editor we offer a starting
salary of 150,000 HK dollars per annum. This doesn’t include a generous housing allowance also.

Rebecca: I understand. And are there other bonuses included?

Mr. Parsons: Well apart from full health insurance we do offer a company staff bonus scheme linked to readership numbers. But we could go through all the details of that at a later date.

Rebecca: Well Mr. Parsons, I am flexible when it comes to salary. The opportunity to work in Hong Kong for
you is the most important thing for me.

Mr. Parsons: Excellent. Well, what other questions do you have Rebecca?

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!
yping88 + 50 Who wouldn't want this highly-paid posit

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 1-9-2013 17:03:53 | 只看该作者

Job Interview (6)

本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 1-9-2013 17:22 编辑

询问招聘公司情况:员工、工作时间等

Rebecca: Could you tell me a little about the organization? For example, how big is your workforce here?

Mr. Parsons: Well in total we have around 150 employees based in Hong Kong with another 400 in our head office in Beijing. The newsdesk staff in Hong Kong comprises around 80 staff.

Rebecca: I see. And how about the working hours?

Mr. Parsons: Well, as you know Rebecca, in journalism work hours are not exactly 9-5. You could be on call at any time. We do have to work very unsociable hours at times.

Rebecca: Well I am used to that Mr. Parsons, so that’s not really a shock for me.

Mr. Parsons: Good, as long as you understand that.

Rebecca: And when do you need to fill the vacancy, Mr. Parsons?

Mr. Parsons: Yesterday! But no, we are hoping to start from the beginning of next month.

Rebecca: That sounds ideal.

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 你太有才了!
yping88 + 50 Flexibility will be what the employer se

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 1-9-2013 17:06:25 | 只看该作者

Job Interview (7)

本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 1-9-2013 17:24 编辑

结束部分:关于什么时候有消息,何时进一步联系,告别。

Mr Parsons: Well Rebecca, is there anything else you need to know for now?

Rebecca: I don’t think so Mr. Parsons. I think you have covered all the main points for me.

Mr Parsons: Okay well listen, here is my business card with my mobile number. If any other questions spring to mind (想到) don’t hesitate to contact me. Of course you can also call Miss Childs too.

Rebecca: Great. Ermm, when can I expect to hear from you?

Mr Parsons: Well, we are finishing the shortlist interviews tomorrow, so we will certainly have a decision made by early next week. Miss Childs will call you to discuss more on Monday or Tuesday. How does that sound?

Rebecca: That sounds perfect. Thank you very much for taking the time to speak to me Mr. Parsons.

Mr Parsons: The pleasure’s all mine Rebecca.

Rebecca: I hope to hear from you very soon.

Mr Parsons: Absolutely. Thanks for coming Rebecca. Goodbye.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 1-9-2013 20:57:31 | 只看该作者
顶一个lz,mark一下先,有时间再仔细研究研究

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 50 内容还在整理添加中,希望更全面精简

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 1-9-2013 21:56:41 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 1-9-2013 23:56 编辑

我自己看了一下,场景模拟对话形式的英语,对培养语感还是有帮助的。
但语言点比较少,内容覆盖范围不理想,尤其是关于自我介绍、能力强项、职位匹配度等内容太少。

@yping88 @EmilyS 能帮忙分享一下和面试相关的英语吗?

如果没有时间和精力,你们能不能提供一点线索,比如什么网站上的内容比较好?

我可以进一步整理,修改、合并或添加楼层,做成面试英语的小专辑

这标题也起得有点"挑战性"了,哈哈。

除了夸夸其谈介绍自己的优势时,面试官可能会说"interesting",我实在想不到哪里有趣味了!

之所以先发了个毛坯,也是因为我是急性子,常常思想跟不上行动,有了rough idea就动手了,然后边写边修改。

一是为了强制自己不要偷懒,另外就是依赖大家啦!

一定要来帮帮我。谢谢!
(我自己将来也要去找工作的。)
回复  

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 1-9-2013 22:17:15 | 只看该作者
好帖。一定要顶。虽说现在还没有面试的机会。但相信以后一定用的到的。哈哈。多谢。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 50 祝你早日用得到啊,还在升级中.我邀请了高手.

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 1-9-2013 23:24:29 | 只看该作者
网上似乎没有这样的

其实面试很重要的是把握气氛

穿插点玩笑,日常话题

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
摄郎 + 50 崇拜一下。
newozer + 50 你太有才了!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 1-9-2013 23:28:52 | 只看该作者

恩,看过你的帖,很有道理。
但我想从另一个角度来收集些语言素材,只是针对语言,不针对沟通方式。
雅思5-6分的人也许会比较需要。
回复  

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 1-9-2013 23:37:56 | 只看该作者
MICHELLE07 发表于 1-9-2013 23:28
恩,看过你的帖,很有道理。
但我想从另一个角度来收集些语言素材,只是针对语言,不针对沟通方式。
雅 ...

这个我想想哦。。。整理一下。。。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 50 谢谢啊! 放心了,我可以睡安稳觉去了! 晚安

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2-9-2013 07:13:21 | 只看该作者
MICHELLE07 发表于 1-9-2013 21:56
但语言点比较少,内容覆盖范围不理想 ...

Michelle, just drop a line here to let you know that whatever program you started, I am always behind you!

I will follow up with some relevant talks later on!

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
摄郎 + 50 崇拜一下。
MICHELLE07 + 50 谢谢!!你真好

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2-9-2013 17:01:19 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 yping88 于 20-9-2013 18:18 编辑
MICHELLE07 发表于 1-9-2013 21:56
但语言点比较少,内容覆盖范围不理想 ...

Michelle,

I would like to start my part with a resignation letter, if I may! I am doing this to lay a foundation for what I will bring up in the coming job-interview directed talks!

Please bear with me on this!

Dear XXX,

As hard as I could imagine, after stuttering out to you about my transfer to XXX hospital, it now becomes many times harder for me to actually submit the resignation to you.

I have always spoken of how I have been fascinated by the comprehensive knowledge you and some senior staff have shown, and also I have been trying hard wishing to play a critical part in the unit like the senior staff do. But, no matter how hard I try, I have always been far from that level, which often makes me feel so frustrated and helpless. So, when the opportunity to build up my skills came along, I really did not want it to slip away from me.

In order to take myself up to different cardiac nursing competencies, I would like to transfer to CCU, XXX hospital. Hopefully, in the future, I will be more qualified in what I do and be able to grow into a multiple experienced cardiac nurse.

It has been such a huge privilege for me to work with you and all staff over these three years. All the way along, I have been grateful to you for granting me a great start in Cardiac Nursing, to all staff for guiding me through this specialty.

Especially during my post-graduate cardiac course, your strong support was counted as the back-bone for me to survive the hardship and stand up tall through to the end.

I have been falling madly in love with cardiac nursing through the time I am in it, and I take you for the full credits for it in this regard.

I am aware that it will be a huge loss for me not to have your supportive team around every so often to address my learning needs. But I have to go for some exposures to invasive pacing and IABP, which are not accessible to me due to lack of  medical and technical support, to integrate my cardiac nursing skills.

If possible, I wish I could commence my shift on the 20th of August in XXX hospital, which would make my last shift here the 19th of August.

Your attention on this matter has been very much appreciated!

All the best wishes to you and family!

Yours faithfully,

XXX

评分

参与人数 3威望 +150 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!
MICHELLE07 + 50 是你真实的版本吧
newozer + 50 你太有才了!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2-9-2013 19:28:54 | 只看该作者
So, for the following question we might get asked from the potential future employer, we need to provide all the positive components from the previous employer.

CAN WE PLEASE ASK YOU THE REASON YOU ARE TRYING TO LEAVE YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?

Well, if possible, I wish I would never have to leave my current employer to pursuit career somewhere else, because they granted me a great start in this industry and have been supporting me in many aspects all the way through.

But, due to the insufficient technic support and limited resources, it's very hard for me to realize my ambitions in exploring more advanced techniques and testing out my potentials.

I am a person who loves the challenges and gets tired of professional life filled with inertia. So, any time when I see not much challenges ahead in my current position, I would like to get up and go for further adventures to complete my professional growth.

评分

参与人数 3威望 +150 收起 理由
青冥揽日 + 50 Very well said!
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!
MICHELLE07 + 50 准备背下来,哈哈

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2-9-2013 19:38:51 | 只看该作者
Please be mindful about what you think of your previous employer. No matter how much you believed you were treated unfairly, there is no point referring that to your future employer. Because that might make them judge on your interpersonal skills.

This point will be reflected on my next questionnaire!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 50 赞同!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2-9-2013 19:58:20 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 yping88 于 3-9-2013 22:34 编辑

IN YOUR WORKPLACE, IF YOU BELIEVE YOU GOT MISUNDERSTOOD/MISTREATED BY YOUR COLLEAGUES, WHAT WOULD DO?

Well, luckily enough, I have never come across this issue in my company so far! But I wouldn't mind adventuring an answer to this question.

I guess it would make more sense for me to reflect on what's happening and sort out why the misunderstanding occurred. I would try to put myself into the other party's shoes (站在对方的立场上看问题), and ask myself what I would do if I were him or her.

Then, I would sit both of us down to take my concerns out in the open and discuss what the other party would want me to do differently in the same situation.

All in all, I don't believe there is anything unsolvable if we keep open the effective communication line!

评分

参与人数 3威望 +150 收起 理由
青冥揽日 + 50 简单有效的 回答!赞!
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!
MICHELLE07 + 50 这个好!是最难回答的问题之一

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2-9-2013 20:18:00 | 只看该作者

A: Okay, so let’s go over everything one more time. I really want you to get this job!

B: I know! It’s an amazing growth opportunity! They’re true industry leaders, and it would be so interesting to be part of an organization that is the undisputed (毫无疑问的)leader in business process platform development.

A: So, let’s see, you did your research on the company, right?

B: Well, I visited their website and read up on what they do. They’re an IT service company that offers comprehensive business solutions for large corporations. They provide services such as CRM(客户关系管理) development, and they also offer custom designed applications.

A: So what would your role in the company?

B: Well, the position is for an account manager. That basically means that I would be the link between our and our development team.

A: Sounds good, and so, why do you want to work with them?

B: Well, as I said they’re the industry leaders, they have a really great growth strategy, amazing development opportunities for employees, and it seems like they have strong corporate governance.

@MICHELLE07

If I were the manager or human resource staff who interview you, I would offer you the position on spot (当场) based on what you said if I could!  

评分

参与人数 3威望 +150 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!
newozer + 50 你太有才了!
MICHELLE07 + 50 呵呵,事先做充分的准备工作是很有必要的!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2-9-2013 20:29:52 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 yping88 于 2-9-2013 20:41 编辑
MICHELLE07 发表于 1-9-2013 16:42
面试的后半部分,关于雇主为什么要雇佣你(你的优点和匹配度)、有什么缺点

A: Very good. Now, I have a ...

These strengths are very impressive to any employer! And the statistics gives your strengths further back-up.

Very well done!
回复  

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2-9-2013 22:34:30 | 只看该作者
yping88 发表于 2-9-2013 17:01
Michelle,

I would like to start my part with a resignation letter, if I may! I am doing this ...

这个真是经典!得体,诚恳,很值得借鉴!!既说出了无可反驳的要离开的理由,也诚恳地感谢现在的上司。

你的思路很对!要找新工作,漂亮地辞去旧工作是很重要的,原雇主的reference甚至可能决定了是否能得到新职位。

想想世界上最痛快的事情之一莫过于辞职了。。。
回复  

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2-9-2013 23:32:47 | 只看该作者
我想找个例子来谈

因为思路就是了解单位,了解职位,了解自己,了解自己的未来

最好有个假设的Jone Doe的实际经验,然后打算投某个实际单位,然后我们讨论下John Doe面对每个问题时怎么回答。

可以设计一个FINANCE领域的,一个技术领域的

评分

参与人数 3威望 +150 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!
newozer + 50 你太有才了!
MICHELLE07 + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 3-9-2013 00:34:11 | 只看该作者
这么好的帖子,我做个记号,好好研究。

我在澳洲唯一的一次面试几乎涵盖了楼主提到的所有的内容,当时可没有这样好的文章来参考的。

等明天有空的时候我把这些打印整理下来,好好看一遍~!

不放弃,坚持,我要当不倒翁……………………

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
newozer + 50 你太有才了!
MICHELLE07 + 50 不放弃 you are great

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

25#
 楼主| 发表于 3-9-2013 09:11:38 | 只看该作者
飞飞 发表于 3-9-2013 00:34
这么好的帖子,我做个记号,好好研究。

我在澳洲唯一的一次面试几乎涵盖了楼主提到的所有的内容,当时可 ...

看来你的那次面试是很不错的体验!
最近找工作感觉如何?

我觉得你心理素质很好的

对了,你也是才女,一定要去看看这个(哈哈,我四处帮alancherry拉广告)
https://freeoz.org/ibbs/thread-1084344-1-1.html
其实飞飞是最最最有梦想的人之一了

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 我很赞同!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

26#
 楼主| 发表于 3-9-2013 09:17:23 | 只看该作者
EmilyS 发表于 2-9-2013 23:32
我想找个例子来谈

因为思路就是了解单位,了解职位,了解自己,了解自己的未来

你太棒啦

这四个"了解"用在战争中就是很好的思路,知己知彼,百战不殆

举这两个例子也很经典!
男IT女会计嘛,最普遍最难找工作的人群

期待你的下文,忙的话我们慢慢来

你可以扮演应聘人员,yping做面试官(或者反之,看你们喜欢),我给你们端茶倒水!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 Haaahaaa

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 3-9-2013 16:57:31 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 yping88 于 3-9-2013 17:01 编辑

WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HIRE YOU/WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?

Now, they grant you a chance to promote yourself, which is what I love the most about this culture. Please put behind the humble culture we have grown up in, do your best to talk yourself up (说自己的好话/使劲喷吧!), take this showing-off as your precious chance after forever being kept in low key in the name of humbleness (以谦恭为名而被迫保持低调) and enjoy your freedom of speech carefree (无忧无虑地享受言论自由吧)!

Sorry, I got carried away a little bit (有点跑题了), I will go back on track in next post! Heeeheee  

PS: About specialty related talks, please refer to @MICHELLE07 's post, I will only touch base with you on the general edges (优势) of yours.

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!
MICHELLE07 + 50 是的,被问到这个问题,是个好机会

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 3-9-2013 17:02:53 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 yping88 于 3-9-2013 17:32 编辑

Well, growing in a conservative culture, I am not used to concentrating on my strengths only! But I guess I have to touch on some of my edges on this position, so you can consider me a valuable candidate.

First of all, I have a wonderful working ethic (工作理念) which has been very much acknowledged by my current manager and staff members. I have been always passionate about what I do and been proactive (积极主动) about it.

The above strengths have been reflected on my punctuality, reliability, accountability and creativity.

I hate putting off assignment until the last minute, whatever I am allocated to, I will finish it in a timely manner. When there was a staff shortage, I never mind working overtime to relieve the staffing stress. Also, I am strictly compliant with my company's vision on being trustworthy, whatever I do, it will be guided by a strong sense of responsibility. However, I don't just confine myself within what I am instructed to, I will do some critical thinking on how to go about the tasks more efficiently and creatively. Sometimes, if I come up with what I believe is more creative, I will by all means bring it up to my manager's attention and explore its feasibility (可行性).

评分

参与人数 3威望 +150 收起 理由
青冥揽日 + 50 折服!
tingnishuo + 50 你太有才了!
MICHELLE07 + 50 非常有用

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 3-9-2013 17:33:05 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 yping88 于 3-9-2013 19:01 编辑

Secondly, I have been a wonderful team player wherever such a skill is a must. I understand the cooperative team performance can play a crucial role in a complexed project. I have never downplayed the significance of working collaboratively with my colleagues.

As matter of fact, I have actually enjoyed good reputation in liaising with the whole team, assisting with an effective communication line among my colleagues, making myself available for team members whenever they are left behind.

So far, it's safe to say that all the projects I have joined in have been accomplished on time!

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 50 a wonderful team player
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 3-9-2013 17:33:21 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 yping88 于 3-9-2013 19:19 编辑

Thirdly, I have mastered a fantastic time-management skill, which ensured my satisfactory professional performance. Whenever I am allocated to a project, I have always stepped aside for a while and outline a detailed schedule based on the priority of every single step, and then set the deadline for them accordingly.

Before I go ahead with next step, I will reassess the schedule and adjust the next priority if required. So, even working under a stressful situation, I can still figure out an efficient approach to achieve the expected outcome.

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 50 fantastic time-management skill
tingnishuo + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 29-4-2024 08:35 , Processed in 0.095284 second(s), 49 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.