回复  

使用道具 举报

126#
 楼主| 发表于 16-6-2009 21:03:58 | 只看该作者
第二节课,这个David教练明显话少很多,我因此主动问了很多。
他答应第二次课时,给我带来文字的材料,结果他说忘记在他的办公室了。

一个朋友去参加考试,在泊车时回头看的动作忘记了,结果这考试就没有过。

通常使用教练的车是120 至 130, 考试之前有一节课包括在这个费用里。据说下个月考试费用要涨价, 涨多少,目前不知道。

开教练车时,我感觉还可以,但是还是没有自己的车习惯。跟教练说使用他的车考试,一周过去了没有任何回话, 也好,我决定是用自己的车考试,不过多练习几次,考不过一次也没什么大不了的。
回复  

使用道具 举报

127#
 楼主| 发表于 16-6-2009 21:10:07 | 只看该作者
现在考官会让你自己 通过看路牌 判断向哪个方向开;他们不再给你非常简单的向左,向右指令了。

一定要时时注意观察路边的,路面上的各种各样的标识和指示牌!!!

下次去 Manly 练习。
回复  

使用道具 举报

128#
 楼主| 发表于 17-6-2009 22:40:27 | 只看该作者
1)  MUST 1 metre, a door away from other cars
2)  Must signal to leave roundabout

3)  three point turn - only use right indicator
4)  U-turn, Must start as close to the middle of road as possible

5)  indicator - mirrors - shoulder check
6)  when turning right, rightside shoulder check; when merging left lane, leftside shouldercheck
回复  

使用道具 举报

129#
 楼主| 发表于 17-6-2009 22:42:03 | 只看该作者
回复  

使用道具 举报

130#
 楼主| 发表于 21-6-2009 20:33:27 | 只看该作者
目前最困扰的是,路和道,
道路的状况对我而言真是复杂和希奇,原因也是自己只走熟悉的路线,对各处不去主动地多跑跑了解。

一条主路,大约38度斜出一个叉
右转入这条支线时,转早了,应该再继续向前之后开始转。

直行中边与朋友说话,突然发现原本双排车道不知什么时候变成三车道,急问朋友走那条?得到回答应该走另一条时,紧急刹车欲并入另一条,听到后车恩喇叭。     这实在是自己的愚蠢,实际已经被批评好多次了:不要再路中急刹车,后面车很少防备因此特别特别危险。

回复  

使用道具 举报

131#
发表于 21-6-2009 20:52:35 | 只看该作者
明显的需要注意:
原帖由 yearshappy 于 17-6-2009 22:42 发表

所有你提到的这些个路的变化的什么的,一般都会有提示牌的。可能是你观察的不够。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
yearshappy + 20 观察不够,练习也不够。谢谢 Espresso ^_^

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

132#
发表于 22-6-2009 12:11:32 | 只看该作者

:)

拜读 学习中

评分

参与人数 1威望 +10 收起 理由
yearshappy + 10 一起学习

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

133#
 楼主| 发表于 23-6-2009 17:11:00 | 只看该作者
开始详细地了解昆州驾照考试的过程:

Welcoming the applicant

It is recommended that the examiners adopt a warm and friendly approach to help put the applicant at ease, given that most applicants are ansious about untertaking the test.
Some examples of suggested wording for meeting an applicant:
# Good morning, my name is XX and I'll be conducting your driving assessment today.
# Hello, my name is XX and i'll be taking you for your driving assessment today.
General comments about the wheather and the local environment may help to relax the applicant.

[ 本帖最后由 yearshappy 于 23-6-2009 18:52 编辑 ]
回复  

使用道具 举报

134#
 楼主| 发表于 23-6-2009 17:58:30 | 只看该作者
考试前,考官要读给你的文本:

A message from your Driving Examiner

The designated statements to be read to car licence applicants are:
# .. is designed to evaluate your ability to drive safely and correctly in different driving situations which may include a variety of speed zones.
# I will be askinng you to undertake a series of driving tasks throughout the assessment. You will be given clear directions in ample time.
# If I don't give you any specific directions, please just follow the road and be directed by road signs, signals and markings.
  --You will be expected to perform the driving tasks when conditions are safe and in accordance with th road rules.
  --If you have a mobile phone, please ensure it is switched off for the duration of this assessment.
  --Please make any lane changes that are necessary to follow my directions.
  --aT no time during the assessment will I ask you to perform any driving tasks that are illegal.
  --You may see me marking the report form during the assessment, please do not assume that an error has occurred.
  --If your vehicle is fitted with blind spot mirrors you are still required to conduct shoulder checks to ensure there are no vehicles in the blind spot.
  --Once the assessment has commenced I am unable to answer any questions that may influnce your driving performance.
# Do you have ay questions?

[ 本帖最后由 yearshappy 于 23-6-2009 18:53 编辑 ]
回复  

使用道具 举报

135#
 楼主| 发表于 23-6-2009 18:55:14 | 只看该作者
注意:

The test officially starts after the statements have been read and any questions answered.
Once the test has started and the applicant is onroad, it's better for the applicant to focus fully on the driving task.
Driving Examiners should remain courteous and keep conversation to a minimum to allow the applicant to concentrate on his driving test.
回复  

使用道具 举报

136#
 楼主| 发表于 23-6-2009 18:57:17 | 只看该作者
考官通常使用的字词:

1. Pre-drive check wording
# Please show me the mirrors that you will be using when driving. Now show me and explain to me how you would adjust them.
# Please show me how you would demist the front windscreen and the rear window.
# Please ensure that the ignition is turned off and then explain how you would turn on the windscreen wipers.
回复  

使用道具 举报

137#
 楼主| 发表于 23-6-2009 18:57:41 | 只看该作者
2. Test route directional wording
These are recommended examples of directions, both simple and complex, which could be used to guide an applicant around a test route.
-- Some simple examples of directions are:
At the first street, turn left/right please.
At the end of this road, turn right/left please.
Please take the second street on the right/left please.
At the third set of traffic lights along this road, please turn right/left.
--  sOME complex directions
--At the staggered/offset intersection ahead, please follow the road.
--At the first intersection, I’d like you to turn right and then immediately left please.
--Follow this road around to the left/right please.
--Do not follow this road around to the left. When it is safe, please proceed straight ahead.
--Take the first exit off the freeway please, turning left to follow the signs to ...
--At the roundabout, follow the road through and take the second exit please, following the signs to...
--At the roundabout ahead, make a right turn please, taking the third exit following the signs to... ; or As we get closer to the roundabout, please make a right turn, taking...
回复  

使用道具 举报

138#
 楼主| 发表于 23-6-2009 18:58:14 | 只看该作者
3。
Reverse park
--Next I'd like you to do a reverse park. Please pull alongside, and within one metre, of the green..car parked ahead. Thank you.
--Could you new reverse behind the parked car as if you were manoeuvring to park between two vehicles. Remember you are allowed one forward movement and two reverse movements.

Turn around
--In preparation for a turn around manoeuvre, please pull up alongside the kerb of the road just ahead. Thank you.
--Now turn the vehicle around to face the opposite direction, between and without touching the kerbs. Please use forward and reverse gears.

U-turn
--Would you please do a U-turn at the intersection ahead.(or at the end of the road)
--I'd like you to do a U-turn along this stretch of road please, at...

Hill start
I'd like you to do a hill start ahead. Would you please stop parallel to the kerb near.. Thank you. Please drive off when you're ready.

Reversing exercise
--I'd like you to undertake a reversing exercise. Would you please pull into a suitable position within half a metre from the kerb. When it's safe, I'd like you to reverse the vehicle parallel to the kerb.

Gear changing (automatics only)
--I'd like you to do a gear changing exercise. Please select a lower gear. Thank you. When you're ready, re-select normal drive gear.
回复  

使用道具 举报

139#
 楼主| 发表于 24-6-2009 18:49:54 | 只看该作者
Reverse park requirements
- Pull up alongside a parked vehicle for the reverse park exercise.
- Reverse into a space behind a parked vehicle using a maximum of two reverse movements and one maximum of 45cm from the kerb and 1m to 2m from the vehicle in front. Note that the optimum distance of 3m between the parked vehicle and the front of the test vehicle.
- Drive off from this positon using a maximum of one change of direction if required.
- Must perform the reverse park on the designated vehicle unless circumstances occur which necessitate a change.
回复  

使用道具 举报

140#
 楼主| 发表于 24-6-2009 18:54:52 | 只看该作者
Turn around manoeuvre requiements
- Conduct the manoeuvre on a street 6m to 8m wide.
- Turn the vehicle around between the kerbs using forward and reverse gears with a minimum number of attempts.
- Should not touch the kerbs during the manoeuvre.
- Examiner needs to take into consideration the constraints of the street width and the turning circle of the test vehicle. However, it should not require more than from direction changes to complete the turn around manoeuvre.
回复  

使用道具 举报

141#
 楼主| 发表于 24-6-2009 19:02:58 | 只看该作者
U-turn requirements
- Turn the vehicle around in one forward movement at an intersection with appropriate space for the turn or within the confines of wide street.
- A right signal should be displayed and the turn should be commenced from as close as practicalbe to the centre of the road where there is a dividing line and or median strip. Where there is no diving line or median strip, the turn should be commenced from a positon to the left of the centre of the road.
回复  

使用道具 举报

142#
 楼主| 发表于 24-6-2009 19:09:59 | 只看该作者
Hill start requirements
Move off smoothly from a stationary position and travle up a moderate incline without rolling back.

Straigh reversing requirements
Reverse the vehicle along a straight stretch of road for a distance of between 25m and 30m, staying within approcimately 50cm of the kerb.

Gear change exercise requiements (automatic cars only)
- Demonstrate ability to select a lower gear of the vehicle and then to re-select the normal D gear while moving.
- If practicalbe it is preferable to conduct this exercise while travelling down a slight to moderate decline.
回复  

使用道具 举报

143#
 楼主| 发表于 25-6-2009 18:14:18 | 只看该作者
Scoring criteria - ancillary controls

Non-critical driving errors
- Operates any ancillary control incorrectly or inappropriately.
- Wearing a seat belt which is not correctly adjusted/fitted.
- Fails to start the engine because of incorrect gear selection in an automatic vehicle.
- Assumes the engine is running when it's not.
- Unable to start or engage the gear of the vehicle because of any electronic diabling device.
- Attemps to start the enjine when it is already running.

Critical driving errors
- Fails to wear a seatbelt when legally required.
- Uses a hand held mobile phone while the vehicle is moving or stationary but not parked.
回复  

使用道具 举报

144#
 楼主| 发表于 25-6-2009 18:22:06 | 只看该作者
Clutch

- Excessively and continuously rides the clutch.
- Rests foot on the clutch for more than 15 seconds.
- Release the clutch too quickly.
- Coasts with clutch depressed prior to or during a turn.
- Coasts with clutch depressed for a duration of between three and five seconds.
- Fails to use the clutch in an appropriate manner to maintain control at low speeds.
- Operates the clutch incorrectly.
回复  

使用道具 举报

145#
 楼主| 发表于 25-6-2009 18:25:53 | 只看该作者
Accelerator

Driviers should be able to operate the accelerator pedal smoothly and progressively for both acceleration and deceleration.
回复  

使用道具 举报

146#
 楼主| 发表于 25-6-2009 18:38:07 | 只看该作者
Steering

steering control
- Does not steer a steady course.
- Rolls up an angle type kerb but without mounting it.
Steering operation
- Operates the steering wheel incorrecctly, that is
- Place hands inside the rim of the steering wheel
- Steers with one hand only (except for when reversing and when operating vehicle controls)
- Steers using the palm of one hand
- Turns the steering wheel excessively with the vehicle stationary (dry steering)
- Holds the steering wheel with arms crossed or in a manner that restricts the movement of the wheel (for example one arm resting on the door)

Critical driving errors
- Loses control of the steering
- Removes both hands from the steering wheel while the vehicle is in motion.
回复  

使用道具 举报

147#
 楼主| 发表于 27-6-2009 20:06:01 | 只看该作者
关于右转时和对面直行同时绿灯的问题

我停在红灯处等待右转,对面右手侧的直行车也在等待
只见我处绿灯亮起,对面右手侧的直行车不下7,8辆也开始动起来,
我如果等待白线后,一直等这么多的车过去,恐怕红灯会再次亮,
于是为了不阻碍后面的车,我把车缓慢开过白线车头稍为倾向右转,
等对面车全部过后,我安全地快速地右转。

教练讲: 不应该停在线后等待, 应该像我这样做。
回复  

使用道具 举报

148#
 楼主| 发表于 27-6-2009 20:15:27 | 只看该作者
Braking

Drivers are required to use the brakes in a manner that is appropreiate for the situation. In general, they should slow the vehicle smoothly and progressively. The handbrake/park brakes should be used only when the vehicle is stationary.
回复  

使用道具 举报

149#
 楼主| 发表于 27-6-2009 20:40:18 | 只看该作者
Road position

- Stay within the confines of a lane except when road works.
- Read the road ahead and make necessary adjustments to the course taken (including lane changes). (For example, crossing edge line inappropriately and/or moving in and out of parked cars.
- Stop or parked in an appropreiate place. For example, don't stop within 1m or a fire hydrant or fire plug indicatior. Don't Stop at a bus stop within 20m before, or 10m after the sign, when not driving a bus. Don't stop on a road where there is a continuous yellow edge line.

Critical driving errors
- Take an inappropriate course while travelling straight ahead through a multi-lane intersection.
- Overtake inappropriately. For example: overtaking when approaching a pedestrian/children's crossing; overtaking without clear view of approaching traffic or where an approching vehicle is forced into evasive action; unlawfully overtaking on the left of another vehicle.
- Stop on a level crossing
- stop on a crest or curve(outside a built-up area) with less than 100m clear visibility to the rear.
- Driving with one third or more of the vehicle unnesssarily on the incorrect side of the road
回复  

使用道具 举报

150#
 楼主| 发表于 27-6-2009 20:56:27 | 只看该作者
Manoeuvre positions

- reverse park:
- finish the reverse park 45cm or more from the kerb or more than 2m from the vehicle in front.
- during the reverse park, moves the vehicle further than a distance of 3m between the parked vehicle and the front of the test vehicle.
- turn around manoeuvre
- unnecessarily requires more than four direction changes to complete the manoeuvre (that is more than five points to the turn)
- reverse exercise
- positions the vehicle more than 50cm from the kerb while performing any part of the straight reverse manoeuvre.
- u-turn
- unable to turn the vehicle around in one forward movement.
- take inappropriate course on the approach to, and during, u-turn
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 29-4-2024 00:15 , Processed in 0.080387 second(s), 47 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.