发表于 21-9-2008 11:07:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
提示: 作者被禁止或删除, 无法发言

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?FreeOZ用户注册

x
Regaining parents' trust                               
  • James Reynolds
  • 18 Sep 08, 11:37 AM GMT
                                                        Onthe way to work this morning, I had another quick look at the BeijingPaediatric Research Institute (one of 74 hospitals in Beijing whereparents worried about tainted milk powder can take their children to be checked for kidney stones).

登录/注册后可看大图
Acrowd of parents lined up in the car park at the back, waiting to gettheir babies checked. Doctors took a urine sample and carried out anultrasound on each infant - the results are given the next day.
Outside the front gate, parents came out with their children. Manybabies held on to balloons - their reward for a pretty painful morning.
"My kid Kaikai is three years old, he's been drinking the milkpowder for over a year and we have no idea whether he's okay or not, sowe just came to do a test, "said one mother, "We blame the factory formanufacturing the milk."
"My kid is nine and a half months old, he's been drinking the milkpowder since he was born," said another, "We're really angry with themilk manufacturers, and the useless quality inspection departments."
Right now, many parents no longer trust milk powder made in China.So, they're looking for alternatives. Some have decided to buyforeign-made baby milk powder instead.
Newspaper reports say that others have switched their infants tosoybean milk or rice soup. One newspaper says that some mothers areeven looking for wet nurses to feed their children.
The Communist Party has promised to reform the dairy industry. Butfrom the anger I've seen outside the hospital, it'll take more than apromise to win back parents' trust.
回复  

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 21-9-2008 14:40:02 | 只看该作者

丢掉的信任是很难回来的
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 30-4-2024 01:24 , Processed in 0.013659 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.