FreeOZ用户注册
查看: 2238|回复: 0

[软件技巧] Upgraded to iOS 6 yesterday night

[复制链接]
发表于 21-9-2012 10:40:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?FreeOZ用户注册

x
Just found the iOS 6 upgrade is avaiable yesterday on my iPhone, since I have time when excising, so why not? 30 minitues later, upgraded successfully. Big changes I noticed:

1. Google map is gone. Apple map has come. Not bad, I can see the 3D view of CBD Sydney. My living place is still 2D pictures. But the old friendly google map still get my heart. I hope Google will release it's map app soon.

2. Not sure if it is only me, default YouTuBe is missed on my iPhone. I downloaded google's YouTuBe app. It's fine, also I still get along with the old simple one.

3. Podcast is sepreated from iTunes or Music. That's really cool to me especially. I like to listen when on the train, casue I use my eyes to long during work, the podcast is absolutely my first, biggest usable app on iPhone. Podcast also has its new interface.

4. Sufri has a full window mode in landscope. Which is good and bad some times. Because I always use 24 hours new posts of FreeOZ and swith between the tabs to read the post, in full window mode, there's no tab switch button.

5. You can add picture in email. That's really helpful. We don't need to open gallery in order to send the picture anymore.

6. Other changes I don't care or haven't noticed. Hope you guys check it out and share your experieces.

A reference:http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/c ... 671_7-35440659.html
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+11, 29-3-2024 16:44 , Processed in 0.030791 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.