64#
发表于 8-9-2013 18:43:11 | 只看该作者
真羡慕啊,还没来就这么多人认识你了,我们当时是两眼一抹黑的摸过来的,还是6月冬天,小风那个凄凉的嗖嗖的吹啊~~~
回复  

使用道具 举报

65#
 楼主| 发表于 9-9-2013 12:11:56 | 只看该作者
thuier 发表于 8-9-2013 18:43
真羡慕啊,还没来就这么多人认识你了,我们当时是两眼一抹黑的摸过来的,还是6月冬天,小风那个凄凉的嗖嗖的 ...

走在路上也绝对不认识的阿
我去年来的那次也是6月, 还下着雨呢~ 画面有点凄凉~~~
回复  

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 9-9-2013 17:30:31 来自手机 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除, 无法发言
带足银子就不怕。各种爽。
回复  

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 9-9-2013 18:37:18 来自手机 | 只看该作者
带足银子就不怕。各种爽。
回复  

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 10-9-2013 23:26:18 | 只看该作者
赖姐,今年年初我vET的时候两眼一抹黑,就是看的你的帖子才自己全程diy下来的,我现在也面临登陆前的恐惧症,唉!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +30 收起 理由
陈赖 + 30 继续加油~

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 3-12-2013 22:21:00 | 只看该作者
恭喜赖版登陆!我明年2月登陆悉尼,那个忧虑紧张啊,没办法的,女人太爱操心!感谢赖版的vet帖子,帮助了多少同学diy走下去啊!祝大家都好运,有份好心情,有个好心态!

评分

参与人数 2威望 +70 收起 理由
kevinwei2005 + 20 你一定行, 悉尼是个很友好的城市
陈赖 + 50 谢谢支持~~ 加油 加油!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 12-12-2013 23:50:42 | 只看该作者
赖姐登陆了没有啊?
回复  

使用道具 举报

71#
 楼主| 发表于 13-12-2013 21:08:27 | 只看该作者
mattmilisa 发表于 13-12-2013 00:50
赖姐登陆了没有啊?

来了。。。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
ubuntuhk + 20 恭喜你!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 14-12-2013 06:49:08 | 只看该作者
欢迎登陆阿德。
回复  

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 16-12-2013 11:52:45 | 只看该作者

终于登陆啦?! 欢迎来到阿村. 现在哪个区呆着呢?
回复  

使用道具 举报

74#
 楼主| 发表于 26-12-2013 14:50:26 | 只看该作者
我,弱弱的 带着二宝,又回国了
嘿嘿
回复  

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 26-12-2013 21:11:52 来自手机 | 只看该作者
嗯,害怕就别着急来,等准备好了再来,土澳随时欢迎。
回复  

使用道具 举报

76#
发表于 26-12-2013 21:41:44 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 delphi 于 26-12-2013 23:03 编辑

对于LZ大牛来说,阿德的确不是一个好的登陆地,反正我看除了程序员(只要理解系统需求即可,另外也没几个local在做。其他职业要求可高多了),很多人都在labor

宁愿放弃,也别来阿德混鸡肋的移民,代价太大了。要去就去悉尼和墨尔本,就像某些土澳说的--- Do not waste any more time in Adelaide! 不值得

LZ看了以下文章,也许会更加坚信自己决定的正确

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/jobs-careers/39044-adelaide-city-few-job-opportunities-subtle-racism-bleak-future.html

Adelaide - a city with few job opportunities, subtle racism and a bleak future

For a few weeks now i have been reading various threads on this forum out of personal curiosity and to gauge the employment situation over there. I left Adelaide for Sydney in 99 and although i do miss aspects of it, reading some of your threads/posts reinforces my view that leaving was the right thing to do.

I grew up in Adelaide during the 80s and had an idyllic childhood in several inner south eastern suburbs bordering Goodwood Road. Having completed high school and uni, the problem of finding a job reared its ugly head in the mid-late 90s. Dozens of CVs, phone calls later, still no work. Fellow grads also had mixed luck. A few of my highly qualified friends from overseas had to settle for cleaning, security or taxi driving jobs. The jobs market back then was not much better than today - with Adelaide always having the highest unemployment rate on the mainland. SA was always known as the "stagnant" state.

Getting fed up i moved to Sydney. I am now close to 40, married with a young family. In terms of lifestyle, Adelaide beats Sydney hands down. Sydney has many of the big city problems Adelaide doesn't. However although the employment situation is also getting more difficult in Sydney, my wife and i have always had work (she has permament full time, myself temp part time). I even have 2 separate jobs on the side for a little more money - something that would have been hard to do in Adelaide. Yes Sydney is more expensive but with hard work it is manageable.

I have only visited adelaide once since i left, that was about 4 years ago. Nothing seems to have changed. Even that guy spruiking outside a shop in Rundle Mall was still there almost 12 years later! The anti-development, conservative movement was still firmly in place. A bit earlier on, plans for a city tower were not surprisingly knocked back. The old Le Cornu site in North Adelaide still sat vacant.

My wife being from Sydney, loved the place. We considered going back and even bought a house close to Unley High. However after careful soulsearching we decided to stay put in Sydney because of work. We ended up selling.

Going back to Adelaide in my view would have also condemned our children to the same fate i had. Happy childhood only to grow up and face a non-existant jobs market, where you have to have private school connections to get on (or be extremely lucky).

And for those people with names such as Ali (interesting threads btw), hassan etc you are even one more step behind the 8 ball because of your name and ethnicity. Sad to say it but that is what i have seen happen to people with "foreign" sounding names. Someone else said that employers hire locals first, then Brits and i agree. well after the brits, all other foreigners (especially newer ones) come a distant third.

The demographics of Adelaide are also not good, with a growing elderly population, the smallest amount of young people under 15 in Oz and little investment in employment producing areas.

If you are one of the lucky ones with a secure job, best of luck to you even though you are still paying 3 times more for the a home then you would have back in the 90s.

if you are struggling or only finding casual, temp work that is no way to live life. And consider what Adelaide will be like 10-20 years from now when your children have grown up. Will there be a bright future with lots of employment opportunities there for them?
回复  

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 26-12-2013 21:43:10 | 只看该作者
Ali, your experience is all too familiar to me. I have had many great friends in Adelaide over the years. Here is what happened to some of them and their background, education and where they ended up eventually

Aussie, mechanical engineering, Melbourne, got a job in his field
Aussie, Greek origin, chemical engineer, got a job in sydney in his field
Aussie, Hungarian origin, electrical engineer, got a job in sydney in his field
Romanian, civil engineer, stayed in Adelaide works as a bus driver
5 Phd doctorate Africans, specialty in geology, geophysics, all left Adelaide ended up in Perth, Sydney and one in tassie, all got jobs in their fields, university jobs
egyptian, dentist, stayed in Adelaide works as a taxi driver
chinese Cambodian, librarian, stayed in Adelaide works as a truck driver
A few more moved interstate where they got jobs in the police force, accountancy etc
I can list more but wont. With the exception of the Romanian and Egyptian the rest all have Aussie qualifications.

of course this list is anecdotal but what do they all have in common? We all know.

all I can say is, don't waste any more time in Adelaide!
回复  

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 26-12-2013 21:58:02 | 只看该作者
南澳政府现在都靠加大罚款来度日,没有多少企业,holden也要关门了,关联企业要死一大批,经济更差,没有税收,现在就指望着骗移民进来交税,骗进一个是一个

SA这么差的经济,可是担保的职业类别却是所有州中最为全面地,不觉得奇怪吗?

OK guys,

Time to put in my two-bits worth of self centered ideas regarding this thread. I have been here in Adelaide 10 months (yesterday) and the reason I chose SA over VC was the fact that my skills and experience were highly sought for or that is what the SA government lead me to believe. I have received more than 400 rejection letters in 10 months. Lets try and brainstorm and see what the reasons might be:

1-Maybe I'm not qualified (why the hell did AIM successfully assess my qualifications and work experience then?)
2- My name is Ali (I'm not Alison) and I'm Middle Eastern
3- I don't speak English (yeah right)
4- I am migrant (yes I am)
5- I am not an Anglo migrant (correct again)
--这个就是SA企业招聘的内在逻辑

The OP has mentioned some good points here but instead of reading and understanding where he comes from some of you that know better attack his points based only on your experience or the fact that you want SA to stay the same and not to progress just like the conservative councils and government like it. You mention in your posts that part of the reason you like SA is because you like living in acres of land. Fair enough but that doesn't make the problems in the state to go away!
Many have said that they want their children to enjoy childhood here and then decide if they want to stay or not! Now this, this amazes me in a way and since I'm not married and have no children please do not get offended or take me seriously on this issue. If you are so sure to think that once your children are of an age they will move interstate or internationally in search of better job prospects and a lifestyle they can't have here in SA, why stay in SA? I'm only asking and am curious. Why are so many parents sacrificing their lives, youth and jobs just so that their children will enjoy lives just like we did? Are they really? No video games and all?

I believe many migrants give SA a go and get used to it. Get used to the suburbs, the slow pace of life and can't imagine and go through another big move interstate. If you like living in SA that is personal but please do not fight the stats and the truth of the state. I've met many people here and they all tell me the same thing. Adelaide has not changed one bit in so many years. Oh yeah, the Fringe is on longer these days!

As for me, I'm not happy with the job scene here. After 10 years of top level management I ended up working in a convenience store for 7 months. Was made redundant as they sold and closed down their businesses. Now I'm only working Fridays and Saturdays serving Yiros and cleaning tables. And yes, I'm 35. And before I forget, Middle Easterns gave me both jobs. Now my only hope is a security license that I should get my hands on soon and see if after 10-11 months I can at last get a full time job or not. Friends have told me to forget about the state sponsorship and move to another state. I come from an honor sort of society. I will stay in Adelaide until I get PR and if by then I haven't fallen in love with a girl that wants to stay here or if I haven't made myself financially sound I will bow and say goodbye and good luck to everyone that wants to stay in a state that doesn't want change!

Sorry it was long, boring and not like me.

Cheers,

Ali
回复  

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 27-12-2013 16:31:00 来自手机 | 只看该作者
话说很多学生毕业都去大城市工作了,南澳阿德的经济真的太差。
回复  

使用道具 举报

80#
 楼主| 发表于 27-12-2013 23:09:46 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼上的同学们~~ 各阶段想法 考量 都会发生变化,既然决定了,也就义无反顾
大家在那边加油,没准哪天我又杀回来了呢~
回复  

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 28-12-2013 20:20:08 来自手机 | 只看该作者
杀回来了来家做客
回复  

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2-1-2014 16:17:43 | 只看该作者
我比你登陆次数还多一次呢,九月来了一个多月就回去了,思考两个月后终于还是决定在元旦前登陆,这一次心理准备较充分,所以害怕的感觉小多了,只想着怎么扎根下去,就有了更多向前走的勇气。
回复  

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 22-1-2014 10:08:37 | 只看该作者
SA海滩不错。。。工作太tmd少了,完全和perth不一个级别,更不用说和mel和syd了。。。
不过房价低。。。
回复  

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 27-1-2014 15:50:22 | 只看该作者
陈赖 发表于 28-12-2013 00:09
谢谢楼上的同学们~~ 各阶段想法 考量 都会发生变化,既然决定了,也就义无反顾
大家在那边加油,没准哪天 ...

让还在elodge阶段的新童鞋很是焦虑啊

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
kevinwei2005 + 20 现实比传说中的好

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 27-1-2014 18:03:05 | 只看该作者
回复  

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 28-1-2014 21:53:29 | 只看该作者
等你过来开TJ校友会了
回复  

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 4-2-2014 22:25:13 | 只看该作者
赖姐,你又回去啦,我们都来了好久啦,还记得当时申请签证的情景,转眼一年多都过去啦。你又有老2啦,恭喜恭喜哦,好久没来freeoz,一来就看到你的好消息,好好休养,准备好了再来。。
回复  

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 15-2-2014 02:22:10 | 只看该作者
yisheng_honger 发表于 27-12-2013 17:31
话说很多学生毕业都去大城市工作了,南澳阿德的经济真的太差。

请教一下,如果持190登陆,在其它城市找到工作了,可以去吗?SA政府会不会翻脸啊
回复  

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 15-2-2014 07:59:22 | 只看该作者
cucckoo 发表于 15-2-2014 03:22
请教一下,如果持190登陆,在其它城市找到工作了,可以去吗?SA政府会不会翻脸啊

我其实不知道190是哪类。说个我知道的事, 或许对你有用。
有朋友州担保, 去了之后一段时间没有找到工作, 然后在kiwi找了工作, 他就去kiwi了。  
那个州不会不开心, 但你离开的那一刻, 计时终止, 在某个点上你还得回来积累州担保要求的时间,工作经验等等, 离开等于暂时暂停而已。
回复  

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 15-2-2014 12:16:13 | 只看该作者
kevinwei2005 发表于 15-2-2014 08:59
我其实不知道190是哪类。说个我知道的事, 或许对你有用。
有朋友州担保, 去了之后一段时间没有找到工作 ...

非常感谢!190就是州担保技术移民,要求是在该担保州学习生活满2年。

这么看是无论如何也要在该州呆满2年了...
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 3-5-2024 19:03 , Processed in 0.076775 second(s), 44 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.