FreeOZ用户注册
查看: 5093|回复: 6

[软件技巧] 怎样在XLITE上使用PENNYTEL

[复制链接]
发表于 16-2-2011 21:32:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?FreeOZ用户注册

x
This Afternoon, I succeeded in verifying my credit card for my PENNYTEL account. After recharge 10AUD, the calling function is enabled. I downloaded the JAVA environment and registered the WEB softphone. When I tried the test number, I can hear the voice. When I make a call to Australian and Chinese number, I can hear the other side  but they can't hear me. I searched the forum and someone said it's the PENNYTEL original software's problem, they suggested me to try another software, named X-Lite4.

I downloaded the X-Lite software from the link http://www.counterpath.com/x-lite.html and installed it, and there was a new problem, that is how can I enable my PennyTEL account in it. I searched the forum again but there is no instruction. Now I have enabled it and I'll try to give the guidance for it.

After you submit your registration in PENNYTEL website, you 'll get some information as following:
Thank You!
You’ve successfully registered yourself and can now start making free calls. We have sent you an email with information on how to enjoy this offer.

Then open your mailbox and you'll find 2 new mails from support@pennytel.com <support@pennytel.com>

Mail A is "Welcome to PennyTel!  Your PennyTel Account is 8xxxxxxxx8", mail B is "Important Information about your new PennyTel Account"

From Mail A you can get informatio of your ID and password, from mail B you can get the domain name. Please collect and remember them.

Information of mail A

Information of mail A

Information of mail B

Information of mail B

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
ubuntuhk + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-2-2011 21:38:57 | 显示全部楼层
Start the X-Lite 4, choose menu "Softphone"->"Account Setting", The Window "SIP Account" will pop up, as the attachment snapshot.

Here we need fill the User ID as the mail A, the Domain info as mail B, and teh password as mail A, then click button "OK"

Finally we can enalbe your PennyTEL account in Xlite and make a call successfully!

XLITE.jpg
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-2-2011 02:13:43 | 显示全部楼层
我刚下载好,这个软件没有中文版啊。不知道我爸妈能不能用的来,所以还没给pennytel充值
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-2-2011 10:27:47 | 显示全部楼层

好像这个公司出的其它软件老版本有中文版,但是不知还能不能用。
可以买个VOIP网管,直接插普通电话机用撒
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-2-2011 12:45:30 | 显示全部楼层
假如说你号码可以用了的话,打电话加001186的
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-2-2011 20:39:12 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 zlsiva 于 17-2-2011 02:13 发表
我刚下载好,这个软件没有中文版啊。不知道我爸妈能不能用的来,所以还没给pennytel充值

拨号软件都很简单的,一般就是键入号码+绿色键播出+红色键挂断。

除了x-lite,还有sipdroid、csipsimle等voipd软件,都可以试试。
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 18-2-2011 18:22:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 yunsa 于 17-2-2011 12:45 发表
假如说你号码可以用了的话,打电话加001186的

直接拨86xxxxxxxxxxx也可以的。
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+11, 29-3-2024 12:42 , Processed in 0.047069 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.