<br>
帮一朋友打听打听这般的行情,他在国内做在投资银行或投资机构从事,风险投资,企业收购,企业上市类似工作的。<br>
<br>
不知道MEL情况如何。有那些公司等。
回复  

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 10-8-2004 14:41:42 | 只看该作者

I also wanna find a job in this industry.

It is not easy,maybe because I don't have local working experience.
回复  

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 10-8-2004 23:06:03 | 只看该作者

我在国内一家外企(500强但非欧美公司)做投资经理,

跟你朋友的FOCUS差不多, 来悉尼一个月了还没找到工, 递了十几份简历.主要申请的是FINANCIAL ANALYST, INVESTMENT BANK比较难进, 他们很看重这边的工作经验. 你朋友有什么证书吗? 例如CFA, CPA等
回复  

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 11-8-2004 07:24:37 | 只看该作者

re:才一个月,不要急,慢慢加油.我朋...

才一个月,不要急,慢慢加油.<br>
<br>
我朋友刚刚开始准备CFA.<br>
<br>
他们公司和瑞士一家银行有合作,不知道AU是否看中.
回复  

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 12-8-2004 20:53:02 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][b]下面引用由[u]jo...

<table width=100% bgcolor=#cccccc cellpadding=5 cellspacing=1 class=TBone><tr><td bgcolor=#f7f7f7 class=TBBG9><b>下面引用由<u>joyjoyjoy</u>发表的内容:</b><br>
<br>
具体工作内容是:在投资银行或投资机构从事,风险投资,企业收购,企业上市类似工作的.<br>
<br>
或者投资理财顾问等工作的.<br>
<br>
<br>
大家听说过吗?</td></tr></table><br>
<br>
No that hard to get a job, but it's hard to land a decent job, i think this applies to every single sector. <br>
<br>
IB, hmmm.... heard of it's hard to get into. but i am not so sure either as i am doing my finance degree. it seems that an analyst job is not that hard to get, but about those areas, i believe u really need to have superb language skills otherwise i hardly can see somebody will put his/her money on the line... also i think CFA or any relevant certificate will be a plus. <br>
<br>
回复  

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 12-8-2004 23:13:19 | 只看该作者

致大侠:

I have read lots of ur article in this forum and got many infomation on how to find a job. those info is quite valuable and helpful not only to me but to those who are looking for job. I would say sincere thank for ur contribution. I just wonder what industry do u work in? finance or IT? it seems u also have lot experiences in financial field, do u? I m a new immigrant and it's little bit hard to find a job in financial industry for a new comer whithout any local experience. i m appreciated to build a closed contact with u if u r willing to do so as well. BTW, I will take CFA level 2 exam next year. do u know anybody who is going to take the exam as well? probably we may have a study group in sydney.
回复  

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 13-8-2004 11:21:01 | 只看该作者

re:CodeRed:do u know...

CodeRed:<br>
do u know anything about the bachelor degree in finance?<br>
I aslo have the background in IT :(, but it 'd be better to me to pursue a bachelor degree currently.3ks!!!
回复  

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 13-8-2004 13:01:11 | 只看该作者

re:Finance? ummmm, hear...

Finance? ummmm, heard of this account from a person working in a bank:<br>
<br>
Someone who had master's degree in finance from MQ and been in Oz for at least 3 years are now working for Westpec,after some long, excruciating frustrations. But, the annual salary package is not what u may expect: less than 35K.<br>
<br>
I figure a foreigner with English as the second language must work "REAL" hard <br>
& be "REAL" lucky to compete with the locals for those coveted white-collar <br>
positions. The upshot is that chance of success in this field for a chinese <br>
could be smaller than a rounding error.<br>
<br>
just my 2c.
回复  

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 13-8-2004 13:14:31 | 只看该作者

re:a couple of years ag...

a couple of years ago, a girl i knew found a job in westpac after obtaining a master degree in finance from RMIT and the starting pay was unbelieving low - only around 28k. several months later, she resigned and joined NAB and got 5k more for exactly the same position and job duties.
回复  

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 13-8-2004 21:19:31 | 只看该作者

re:I think finance job...

I think finance job or banking job is just a job, not better or worse than most of other professionals. You might like it or hate it. People should do careful research before making the decision to spend a lot of $ and time to get a degree. <br>
<br>
There are a lot of downside for banking job - like IT, it is cyclical, when economy is bad, bank is the first to fire people and immigrants are the first to go; chinese has disadvantage in language; banking afterall is a relationship business, how much you know does not count, what matters is who you know and how you get along with your boss; a lot of things sound fancy, but they are not.
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 20-9-2024 12:47 , Processed in 0.017423 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.